Do You Impress The Press?
With that said, I saw many of your replies and although a few of you may have gotten to talk to a journalist, I’m betting most of you didn’t… and I know why.
You see, one of my claims to fame is that the media LOVE me. I don’t say that to be egotistical, it’s a fact. They send thank you cards. Why? Because I make their job easy, and I make them look good. And you can too!
The Media Makeover Celebrity Blueprint will show you how to precisely put your information together for the media so they’ll use it, and quote you, and take you seriously. It’s a small group, limited to 20 people. This is not your typical publicity class. This is about building your media platform.
Also, graduates of my programs are the first people I refer to the media when I get called (which is often). Live classes start Feb 15th (recordings available if you miss).
To register, go to http://wowisme.net/programs/celebrity. Space is limited!
To Your Success,
Latest posts by Adryenn Ashley (see all)
- Google adds security enhancements to Gmail, Meet and Chat - September 17, 2020
- Premier League team narrowly avoids losing £1 million to scammers - September 17, 2020
- Almost 4,000 databases wiped in ‘Meow’ attacks - September 17, 2020
- FBI warns of disruptive DDoS amplification attacks - September 17, 2020
- ESET Threat Report Q2 2020 - September 17, 2020