The Value of a Yelp Elite to your Business
While Elite Pete does look a lot like a few Elites I know, the power they wield should never be underestimated. By pissing off just one Elite, Red Spaghetti Tattoo ceased to exist. Thier phone stopped ringing, all their good reviews were instantly filtered, just as her threats suggested they would be. Doesn’t matter that she was drunk when she asked for a tattoo and the owner refused. That was enough to cost him his legacy business. He’s had to rebrand his business and virtually start from scratch. New phone number, everything!
So while this video may poke fun at some losers who will do anything for a digital badge, there’s a very real threat there too.
Latest posts by Adryenn Ashley (see all)
- Yelp Stock Plummet’s 30% on Poor Earnings Report - June 14, 2017
- Freedom of Speech is NOT Freedom From Consequences - June 11, 2017
- What Ever Happened to Billion Dollar Bully? - June 11, 2017
- Car Dealers Are 3x Their Sales By Reducing Bad Customer Experience - June 10, 2017
- Online Reviews – 50 Stats You Need to Know - June 10, 2017