Upcoming: Dish Crawl in South End, NoDa
What’s this Dish Crawl you speak of? Is it like a bar crawl only you’re expected to wash dishes?
Nice try, but no.
- Dish Crawl Charlotte
Dish Crawl is a one-night event that offers you the chance to dine at four different restaurants. The experience may have just come to Charlotte, but it currently has a presence in more than 50 U.S. cities and even a few in Canada.
For $45, participants get a trio of each of the four restaurants’ chef specialties – the dishes that embody what the restaurant is all about. Often, a dessert course and/or a food truck is thrown into the mix to add some variety. Charlotte’s Dish Crawl “ambassadors” (i.e., organizers) choose restaurants by researching Yelp.com and choosing those that are most popular. But Dish Crawl does not inform diners what restaurants they will be visiting until two days before the event.
There are two upcoming opportunities to participate in Dish Crawl.
– Dish Crawl in South End, Feb. 27 at 7 p.m.
– Dish Crawl in NoDa, March 6 at 7 p.m.
I have it on good authority that Revolution Pizza will be one of the stops at the NoDa Dish Crawl and Zucca Pizza Tavern will be a stop on the South End Dish Crawl. The rest of the itineraries have not been disclosed.
Tickets are limited and can be purchase on the Dishcrawl’s Charlotte website.
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013