Yelp Doesn't Just Drive Customers Into Local Businesses, It's Also Getting
– 7 hours ago @ businessinsider.com: Yelp is indispensable to local searchers, especially those inclined to make a purchase. Ninety-three percent of U.S. Yelp users in a recent Nielsen study said they at least occasionally make a purchase from a local business after using Yelp. On mobile, Yelp’s local services are even more relevant, making the company a bellwether for the huge opportunity in local-mobile marketing.
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013