Yelp draws mixed review from Southland business owners
– 12 hours ago @ forbes.com: Social media sites are now ubiquitous and have transformed society. They are changing the way entities as diverse as members of Congress and rock bands disseminate information and communicate with the outside world, and also enabling millions around the globe to form digital communities with others who in some cases are thousands of miles away.
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013