Interviewing Lawyers Familiar with Yelp
McMillan Law Group defeats Yelp, Inc.
by JULIAN on MAY 9, 2013
In a recent small claims court case in San Diego, CA, the McMillan Law Group (MLG) achieved a monumental victory against Yelp, Inc. MLG had been coerced into entering into an advertising contract with the internet giant who promised results. The judge in the case agreed that (a) the contract was void due to fraud in the inducement, and duress, (b) that Yelp had failed to provide any of the promisedservices, and (c)that the contract itself was a contract of adhesion.
This is a massive victory for every small business in the country currently advertising with Yelp, Inc. We can help you get your hard earned money back. At present, we are asking anyone who was threatened by Yelp to contact the firm. If Yelp contacted you and similarly tried to coerce you or did coerce you into an advertising contract with the Company, please contact McMillan Law Group.
The judge stated, “this is like the mafia going door to door extorting protection money from small businesses.”
Call 858 375 1718 now to discuss your case or please fill in the Yelp Contact form to get our advice.
Spread the word.
Latest posts by Adryenn Ashley (see all)
- Google adds security enhancements to Gmail, Meet and Chat - September 17, 2020
- Premier League team narrowly avoids losing £1 million to scammers - September 17, 2020
- Almost 4,000 databases wiped in ‘Meow’ attacks - September 17, 2020
- FBI warns of disruptive DDoS amplification attacks - September 17, 2020
- ESET Threat Report Q2 2020 - September 17, 2020