Communications Decency Act Explained
Evan Brown, of Hinshaw & Culbertson and author of the “Internet Cases” blog, discusses the challenges social networking sites can present to clients interested in managing their online reputation. Evan also examines the unique immunity afforded to websites, like Yelp and Craigslist, under the Communications Decency Act.
Latest posts by Adryenn Ashley (see all)
- Yelp Stock Plummet’s 30% on Poor Earnings Report - June 14, 2017
- Freedom of Speech is NOT Freedom From Consequences - June 11, 2017
- What Ever Happened to Billion Dollar Bully? - June 11, 2017
- Car Dealers Are 3x Their Sales By Reducing Bad Customer Experience - June 10, 2017
- Online Reviews – 50 Stats You Need to Know - June 10, 2017