An Iron Chef lands at Bush airport
An Iron Chef is roosting at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston. Friday was the grand opening of Cat Cora’s Kitchen in Terminal E, yourhoustonnews.com is reporting.
It’s the second concept restaurant the Southern-Greek chef has opened at an aiport, the first being in San Francisco. That first restaurant is getting good reviews on yelp.com, particularly for her lobster mac ‘n’ cheese.
They have a couple of more Cat Cora’s Kitchens they are expecting to open in 2012 as well as several more other restaurants.
… Cat Cora’s Kitchen focuses on serving gourmet, healthy food which can be rare to find while traveling through airports.
They also work to find produce and products that are as local as possible in order to provide a healthy and fresh meal for customers.
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013