Beloved Old Saybrook restaurant closes its doors
OLD SAYBROOK, CT (WFSB) –
A beloved restaurant in Old Saybrook closed its doors for the last time this week.
Pat’s Kountry Kitchen closed for good on Tuesday after the owners closed a deal with a new owner.
According to the owner’s son, Gary Brink, the new owner plans to renovate the eatery and will then reopen.
According to several reviews on the website Yelp.com, Pat’s Kountry Kitchen was known for its several different types of hash.
Copyright 2013 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013