comScore Media Metrix Ranks Top 50 U.S. Web Properties for September 2013
RESTON, Va., Oct. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — comScore, Inc. (SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today released its monthly ranking of U.S. web activity at the top online properties for September 2013 based on data from the comScore Media Metrix service. Schools were officially back in session in September, causing traffic to jump at Education and Retail sites. Major news developments around the impending U.S. government shutdown had Americans visiting the Political News category for the latest coverage.
About comScore Media Metrix
comScore Media Metrix provides industry-leading Internet audience measurement services that report details of online media usage, visitor demographics and online buying power for the home, work and university audiences on desktop computers across local U.S. markets and across the globe. comScore Media Metrix reports are used by financial analysts, advertising agencies, publishers and marketers. comScore Media Metrix syndicated ratings are based on industry-sanctioned sampling methodologies.
comScore, Inc. (SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo.
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013