Eniac Ventures' Hadley Harris: How To Play Mobile?
– 1 week ago @ investorplace.com: While Yelp (YELP) and Pandora Media (P) run different services, both are part of a “new” wave of Internet companies that has rallied hard since July along with Facebook (FB) after it reported its last earnings. From a trading point of view, one can …
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013