High 'Wedge' Media Companies Means Lower Value: Yelp, Zynga, Martha
– 5 hours ago @ forbes.com: This is the third post in a series looking at the growing impact of dual-share structures on the media business.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013