LinkedIn, Yelp give investors dose of reality
– 19 hours ago @ marketwatch.com: Investors hoping to buy shares of Twitter next week should pay attention to the reports of LinkedIn and Yelp. Both social media companies reported results that were in line with estimates, but investors were hoping for more, writes Therese Poletti.
– 1 week ago @ 4-traders.com: SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Yelp Inc. (NYSE: YELP), the company that connects consumers with great local businesses, today announced that it will issue its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013 after the …
– 22 hours ago @ ca.finance.yahoo.com: SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Yelp Inc. (NYSE: YELP), the company that connects consumers with great local businesses, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September …
– 1 day ago @ marketwatch.com: Shares of LinkedIn Inc. and Yelp Inc. decline in the extended session Tuesday after the companies report quarterly earnings after the bell.
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013