Plugging in a strange USB drive – What could possibly go wrong?
While wanting to return a found USB flash drive is commendable, you should avoid taking unnecessary risks, lest your device get infested and your data compromised.
The post Plugging in a strange USB drive – What could possibly go wrong? appeared first on WeLiveSecurity
Latest posts by (see all)
- 240 Influencers Who Can Skyrocket Your Business and 1 Who Can Ruin You Overnight - March 21, 2016
- How to Remove Bad Yelp Reviews - November 27, 2015
- The Value of a Yelp Elite to your Business - October 6, 2015
- My Friend Michael Levine Steps Up as Executive Producer of Billion Dollar Bully - August 13, 2015
- What if Yelp Were Real Life? - July 30, 2014
- Outsmarting Bad Reviews on Yelp! - December 26, 2011
- Fraudsters crave loyalty points amid COVID‑19 - October 23, 2020
- Securing medical devices: Can a hacker break your heart? - October 23, 2020
- Google patches Chrome zero‑day under attack - October 22, 2020
- How safe is your USB drive? - October 21, 2020
- Microsoft issues two emergency Windows patches - October 20, 2020