Social Media ETF Up 52% YTD: Is It The Next Bubble?
– 5 hours ago @ fool.com: With Tesla’s race to new highs in recent weeks, I’ve found myself wondering when a potential Rule Breaker can be considered overvalued. Yelp (NYSE: YELP ) might finally be getting close. Look at the numbers. Yelp stock has more than tripled year-to …
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013