Weekly Contrarian: Will Yelp Inc (YELP) Skeptics Be Proven Wrong?
– 8 hours ago @ nasdaq.com: Dropping out of Harvard Business School and disregarding advice from Elon Musk were just two decisions along the path to success for 35-year-old Jeremy Stoppelman, the founder and CEO of Yelp Inc ( YELP ). This Fortune Magazine profile of the …
– 1 week ago @ schaeffersresearch.com: Analysts are weighing in today on streaming video service Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX), telecom concern Nokia Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:NOK), and online review forum Yelp Inc (NYSE:YELP). Here’s a quick roundup of today’s bullish brokerage notes.
– 3 days ago @ money.cnn.com: Read full story for latest details.
– 1 week ago @ smallbiztrends.com: Yelp reviews and consumer reviews on various other sites are supposed to be a more transparent guide to the quality of various goods and services. But a recent study by researchers from Harvard Business School and Boston University involving reviews of …
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013