Why Are Shares Of Yelp Plunging?
Shares of Yelp Inc. (NYSE:YELP) plunged more than 17 percent Thursday to $42.69 in premarket trading after the consumer review website’s quarterly earnings missed Wall Street forecasts. The San Francisco company’s revenue forecasts for the current quarter also missed estimates, disappointing investors. For the first quarter ended March 31, Yelp reported a loss of $1.28 million,…
Latest posts by Adryenn Ashley (see all)
- Google adds security enhancements to Gmail, Meet and Chat - September 17, 2020
- Premier League team narrowly avoids losing £1 million to scammers - September 17, 2020
- Almost 4,000 databases wiped in ‘Meow’ attacks - September 17, 2020
- FBI warns of disruptive DDoS amplification attacks - September 17, 2020
- ESET Threat Report Q2 2020 - September 17, 2020