Will Yelp Inc Skeptics Be Proven Wrong?
– 13 hours ago @ schaeffersresearch.com: Dropping out of Harvard Business School and disregarding advice from Elon Musk were just two decisions along the path to success for 35-year-old Jeremy Stoppelman, the founder and CEO of Yelp Inc (NYSE:YELP). This Fortune Magazine profile of the …
– 3 days ago @ money.cnn.com: Read full story for latest details.
– 1 week ago @ smallbiztrends.com: Yelp reviews and consumer reviews on various other sites are supposed to be a more transparent guide to the quality of various goods and services. But a recent study by researchers from Harvard Business School and Boston University involving reviews of …
– 1 week ago @ dailyfinance.com: The report by assistant professors at Harvard Business School and Boston University — Fake It Till You Make It: Reputation, Competition, and Yelp Review Fraud — claims that roughly one in every five reviews on the site is fraudulent. Yelp has …
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013