Great look back at the start of Yelp in 2005 and what the site was intended to be. I think the intention was great. I think the end execution leaves a lot to be desired. One thing is for sure. This is one company that understands branding. Transforming the social site into one big exclusive club that in the beginning, everyone wanted to be in!
Now, however, the flaws in the system have revealed how little the company cares for business owners. Arm yourselves with knowledge because there is little to be done to fix the problems with the Yelp system until there is a regime change.
Latest posts by Adryenn Ashley (see all)
- Google adds security enhancements to Gmail, Meet and Chat - September 17, 2020
- Premier League team narrowly avoids losing £1 million to scammers - September 17, 2020
- Almost 4,000 databases wiped in ‘Meow’ attacks - September 17, 2020
- FBI warns of disruptive DDoS amplification attacks - September 17, 2020
- ESET Threat Report Q2 2020 - September 17, 2020