The State of Restaurant Reviews
Anthony Bourdain at Barnes and Noble in Union Square in New York City, June 8th, 2010 commenting on his opinions of the competitiveness of the restaurant business and his views on Yelp and the role it (and sites like it) play in the 21st century of restaurant reviews.
Best line: it’s like one big bathroom wall! So true!
Latest posts by Adryenn Ashley (see all)
- Google adds security enhancements to Gmail, Meet and Chat - September 17, 2020
- Premier League team narrowly avoids losing £1 million to scammers - September 17, 2020
- Almost 4,000 databases wiped in ‘Meow’ attacks - September 17, 2020
- FBI warns of disruptive DDoS amplification attacks - September 17, 2020
- ESET Threat Report Q2 2020 - September 17, 2020