Protecting Yourself Against Yelp and Other Online Review Sites
Online, Reputation is everything!
A wise man once said, “Steal my money and I can earn more but let no man steal my good name.”
In today’s world where anyone or anything can be easily “Googled”, hard earned success can be wiped out overnight if companies fail to actively manage their reputation. After all, online, we “are” what people say we are!
Take a minute and do a Google search for your company name, your domain name, and your personal name. What do those results on the first page or two in Google look like? Hopefully it’s all good, but there could even be whole sites devoted to the myriad ways in which you “suck”.
If you find negative listings within the first few pages of Google, it’s very likely that many of your customers are finding them too. And that will to have a dramatic effect on whether or not they decide to do business with you.
In this content rich video you will learn how to:
- STRATEGICALLY HANDLE NEGATIVE SOCIAL MEDIA ATTACKS
- QUASH NEGATIVE RESULTS
- DOMINATE RANKINGS
- KEEP YOUR NOSE CLEAN
- THE BEST DEFENSE IS A GOOD OFFENSE
- CASE STUDY MAKEOVERS
Few things are more important to your continued online success than your company’s brand. And your brand can be quickly destroyed if you’re not controlling what customers are presented with when they Google your company.
If you are ready to take command of the conversation, engage with your ideal target market, and build expert credibility online, the this video is right for you!
For businesses with NO Reputation, http://ReputationChallenge.com
For businesses with a BAD Reputation, stay tuned for a new AWESOME resource!
Latest posts by Adryenn Ashley (see all)
- Google adds security enhancements to Gmail, Meet and Chat - September 17, 2020
- Premier League team narrowly avoids losing £1 million to scammers - September 17, 2020
- Almost 4,000 databases wiped in ‘Meow’ attacks - September 17, 2020
- FBI warns of disruptive DDoS amplification attacks - September 17, 2020
- ESET Threat Report Q2 2020 - September 17, 2020