Yelp Reports $2.3 Million Loss, But Sales Increase
– 9 hours ago @ marketwatch.com: Yelp Inc. reported a wider third-quarter loss late Tuesday as the business-search-service firm also announced a new sale of stock.
– 4 days ago @ forbes.com: Yelp Yelp Inc is expected to book a narrower loss than a year ago when it reports third quarter earnings on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 with analysts expecting a loss of one cents per share, up from a loss of three cents per share a year ago. The …
– 3 hours ago @ rttnews.com: Shares of Yelp, Inc. (YELP) declined 10 percent after the consumer review website reported a loss for the third quarter that widened from last year and also came in wider than analysts’ expectations. However, revenue for the quarter surged 68 percent and beat analysts’ estimates.
– 8 hours ago @ yahoo.com: Yelp Inc.’s third-quarter loss widened partly due to higher taxes, overshadowing the online business review site’s robust growth on smartphones and tablets. The company also said it intends to raise …
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013