Yelp's Class Action Lawsuit
Popular review site Yelp was hit with a class action lawsuit today for unfair business practices in an alleged extortion scheme. Kevin Pereira talks to Greg Weston, founder of the Weston Firm suing Yelp, to learn more about their case.
Latest posts by Adryenn Ashley (see all)
- Google adds security enhancements to Gmail, Meet and Chat - September 17, 2020
- Premier League team narrowly avoids losing £1 million to scammers - September 17, 2020
- Almost 4,000 databases wiped in ‘Meow’ attacks - September 17, 2020
- FBI warns of disruptive DDoS amplification attacks - September 17, 2020
- ESET Threat Report Q2 2020 - September 17, 2020