AM News Headlines 2-19-13
(WWLP) – A man from Westfield is charged with shooting 2 people in a home invasion in Chicopee Monday night. Chicopee Police Capt. Mark Gilbert told 22News 34 year old William Wright is charged with 6 counts of armed assault with intent to murder following the shooting on Madison Street at 11:30 last night. According to Capt. Gilbert both victims are expected to recover.
Prosecutors in South Africa say Olympic runner Oscar Pistorius fired a gun through his bathroom door as his girlfriend cowered on the other side.
Many customers use review websites like Angie’s List or Yelp to help them decide which companies are best. But those sites are being criticized for how they present rankings. Angie’s List gives preference to paid advertisers and Yelp.com is being sued for allegedly dropping the ratings of companies that decline to advertise.
We’ll take a closer look on 22News at Noon.
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013