Can You ‘Do It Yourself’ When It Comes to Reputation? YES!
There’s a new, “Do It Yourself” Online Reputation Solution that is being offered by Future Solutions Media.
Your reputation is what you say about yourself and what others
say about you. Every day, customers are talking about your
business on websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google+,
Facebook, blogs and elsewhere, and this chatter has a direct impact on your revenue — it’s time you join the conversation.
Reputation Management gives you control over your
online presence by helping you correct online listings, respond to
reviews, benchmark yourself against competitors and more.
Verify your listings to improve your search rank
Verify the accuracy of your online business listings across review sites, directory sites and social networks. Inconsistent listing data can lead to poor placement in search results.
Hear what people are saying all over the web
Compile mentions from a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
Monitor customer feedback on review sites
Pull in results from major review websites to view overall scores and see which keywords your customers are using to describe your business.
Stay in-the-know with regular reports
Executive reports break down how your business is faring in online conversations and helps you understand what to do. Alerts are also sent every time new information is found.
- Hear what your customers are saying about your business on review sites, blogs and social networks
- Ensure your online listings are consistent across the internet
- Monitor your employees’ activity on social media
- See how your online presence compares to your competition
- Receive regular, actionable reports that help improve your presence
- Gather reviews from customers both online and in-store with Review Generation; control which reviews go public and which stay private
Latest posts by Adryenn Ashley (see all)
- Google adds security enhancements to Gmail, Meet and Chat - September 17, 2020
- Premier League team narrowly avoids losing £1 million to scammers - September 17, 2020
- Almost 4,000 databases wiped in ‘Meow’ attacks - September 17, 2020
- FBI warns of disruptive DDoS amplification attacks - September 17, 2020
- ESET Threat Report Q2 2020 - September 17, 2020