Do You Want To Get Paid For Writing Yelp Reviews?
Here’s what they have to say: Get paid for all the reviews that you wrote for Yelp! over the years. Federal and State laws state that as Yelp! had the right to control you as a reviewer/writer and as the reviews you wrote were essential to their business of reviewing restaurants and businesses that you must be paid wages for all the reviews you wrote.
We are asking the Court to award approximately $100 per review that you wrote. For example, if you wrote 650 reviews, we will ask the Court to order Yelp! to pay you your wages of $65,000.00.
It doesn’t matter in the eyes of the law that you were convinced to work for Yelp! for free as you can’t legally waive your right to wages. As this is a class action, if you want to continue to work for Yelp! you can do so as it is likely that a multitude of Yelp! unpaid reviewers will share in the court ordered award.
Clearly Yelp! owes you wages under the Nature of the Business test. Yelp! admits that it would not exist if not for you, a reviewer. But we’d like to know about Yelp!’s control of you in writing a particular way, how you had to do things their way at every stage, disciplined you for not following their rules and fired you.
Want to find out how much? Fill out the form below and they will contact you. Or you can contact them directly
Latest posts by Adryenn Ashley (see all)
- Google adds security enhancements to Gmail, Meet and Chat - September 17, 2020
- Premier League team narrowly avoids losing £1 million to scammers - September 17, 2020
- Almost 4,000 databases wiped in ‘Meow’ attacks - September 17, 2020
- FBI warns of disruptive DDoS amplification attacks - September 17, 2020
- ESET Threat Report Q2 2020 - September 17, 2020