The Best Way to Make Sure Your Yelp Reviews are Actually Useful
– 17 hours ago @ lifehacker.com: Amid news that nearly 20% of Yelp reviews are “suspicious” (and Yelp’s reponse that they automatically filter those ones out), it’s easy to wonder how to tell a good review from a bad one, or how to make sure yours stands out as actual good advice.
– 11 hours ago @ lifehacker.com.au: Amid news that nearly 20 per cent of Yelp reviews are “suspicious” (and Yelp’s reponse that it automatically filters those ones out ), it’s easy to wonder how to write an actually useful review. The Consumerist shares a few tips to better craft your review. More »
– 5 days ago @ consumerist.com: “Most anonymous online ‘reviews’ — whether over-the-top favorable or savagely harsh — are rubbish even when they’re real,” writes New York Post critic Steve Cuozzo. “Diners with an IQ greater than that of seaweed know it.” He points out that you’ll …
– 6 days ago @ searchenginewatch.com: Yelp The validity of Yelp reviews has always been called into question. Are those great reviews from the business itself? Are those horrible reviews from competitors? It’s always hard to know whether the online business review you’re reading is authentic.
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013