Yelp Drops as Secondary Offering Weighs
– 8 hours ago @ yahoo.com: Yelp Inc.’s third-quarter loss widened partly due to higher taxes, overshadowing the online business review site’s robust growth on smartphones and tablets. The company also said it intends to raise …
– 9 hours ago @ webpronews.com: Yelp has just released its earnings report for the third quarter. Revenue was up 68% year-over-year at $61.2 million for the quarter. The company beat Wall Street expectations for revenue, but earnings per share weren’t as good as expected at …
– 3 hours ago @ rttnews.com: Shares of Yelp, Inc. (YELP) declined 10 percent after the consumer review website reported a loss for the third quarter that widened from last year and also came in wider than analysts’ expectations. However, revenue for the quarter surged 68 percent and beat analysts’ estimates.
– 1 week ago @ prnewswire.com: Yelp (NYSE: YELP-Free Report) has been getting a series of good reviews from Wall Street. Those good reviews come in the form os higher earnings estimates and that has helped make the stock the Bull of the Day as a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013