Yelp Misses on Earnings, Beats on Revenue in Q3
– 2 days ago @ webpronews.com: Yelp has just released its earnings report for the third quarter. Revenue was up 68% year-over-year at $61.2 million for the quarter. The company beat Wall Street expectations for revenue, but earnings per share weren’t as good as expected at $0.04.
– 1 week ago @ forbes.com: Yelp Yelp Inc is expected to book a narrower loss than a year ago when it reports third quarter earnings on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 with analysts expecting a loss of one cents per share, up from a loss of three cents per share a year ago. The …
– 2 days ago @ cnbc.com: LinkedIn – The social-networking company posted earnings of 39 cents a share, excluding one-time items, on revenue of $393 million, topping expectations for 32 cents a share on sales of $385 million. But the company handed in current-quarter guidance …
– 2 days ago @ rttnews.com: Shares of Yelp, Inc. (YELP) declined 10 percent after the consumer review website reported a loss for the third quarter that widened from last year and also came in wider than analysts’ expectations. However, revenue for the quarter surged 68 percent and beat analysts’ estimates.
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013