Yelp shares fall as firm announces share sale
– 3 hours ago @ rttnews.com: Shares of Yelp, Inc. (YELP) declined 10 percent after the consumer review website reported a loss for the third quarter that widened from last year and also came in wider than analysts’ expectations. However, revenue for the quarter surged 68 percent and beat analysts’ estimates.
– 9 hours ago @ thestreet.com: Updated from 4:16 p.m. to include updated share price and news of secondary offering.NEW YORK (TheStreet) — Yelp shares fell 5.4% to $65.10 despite third-quarter revenue that beat Wall Street estimates, and the company raising 2013 revenue guidance. The company also announced it would be doing a secondary offering, as it seeks to bolster its balance sheet. The San Francisco-based online urban …
– 8 hours ago @ foxbusiness.com: Yelp Inc. on Tuesday reported a third-quarter loss of $2.3 million, or 4 cents a share, on revenue of $61.2 million.
– 8 hours ago @ yahoo.com: Yelp Inc.’s third-quarter loss widened partly due to higher taxes, overshadowing the online business review site’s robust growth on smartphones and tablets. The company also said it intends to raise …
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013