Yelp reports $2.3 million loss, but sales increase
– 16 hours ago @ marketwatch.com: Facebook rallies, but LinkedIn, Yelp slip. 0 Comments. Tweet. new. Watchlist Relevance. LEARN MORE. Want to see how this story relates to your watchlist? Just add items to create a watchlist now: X Add. Facebook Inc. Cl A (FB). X Add. LinkedIn Corp.
– 1 day ago @ foxbusiness.com: Yelp Inc. on Tuesday reported a third-quarter loss of $2.3 million, or 4 cents a share, on revenue of $61.2 million.
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013