After-hours buzz: LinkedIn, Yelp, Gilead & more
– 1 day ago @ webpronews.com: Yelp has just released its earnings report for the third quarter. Revenue was up 68% year-over-year at $61.2 million for the quarter. The company beat Wall Street expectations for revenue, but earnings per share weren’t as good as expected at $0.04.
– 1 day ago @ marketwatch.com: Yelp’s (NYSE:YELP) shares slid nearly 6% in after-hours trading, with much of the decline coming after the company announced plans to sell an additional $250 million in stock for additional “working capital” for the money-losing online review service.
– 1 day ago @ marketwatch.com: SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) — Videogame publishers and Internet-based companies will be in the spotlight in the extended session Tuesday, in addition to biotech Gilead Sciences Inc., as the companies report quarterly earnings. Gilead Sciences …
– 11 hours ago @ money.cnn.com: But Yelp faces some problems that LinkedIn does not have to worry about. Shares of Yelp tumbled 6% after the company reported a wider-than-expected loss. The company also said it plans to sell more stock, which often worries shareholders since new …
Latest posts by Mystic Maggie (see all)
- Yelp Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results – PR - November 3, 2013
- Yelp Earnings Released, Revenue Up 68% - November 3, 2013
- Yelp vs. Angie's List: A lesson for social media investors - November 1, 2013
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: VRTX GTLS YELP AVD Q GRPN (Update 1) - November 1, 2013
- Yelp Lawsuit Seeks Wages for Yelpers - November 1, 2013