Communications Decency Act Explained
Evan Brown, of Hinshaw & Culbertson and author of the “Internet Cases” blog, discusses the challenges social networking sites can present to clients interested in managing their online reputation. Evan also examines the unique immunity afforded to websites, like Yelp and Craigslist, under the Communications Decency Act.
Latest posts by Adryenn Ashley (see all)
- Google adds security enhancements to Gmail, Meet and Chat - September 17, 2020
- Premier League team narrowly avoids losing £1 million to scammers - September 17, 2020
- Almost 4,000 databases wiped in ‘Meow’ attacks - September 17, 2020
- FBI warns of disruptive DDoS amplification attacks - September 17, 2020
- ESET Threat Report Q2 2020 - September 17, 2020